domingo, 19 de julio de 2009

focus on others


This time after knowing more about older people I decided to leave the fear and start doing something with them. We offer them a simple thing that they like. We offer them a ride (in their wheelchair) around the asylum, some of them didn’t accept because some places didn’t have a roof so they didn’t want to receive sunlight. Some didn’t want to move because they say that they get dizzy. And for the ones that accepted, they ask us to move slow and to not go far away. While we were wander around. We ask them their names and she also asked who was I? I told her that I am a friend of the religious mother and that I want them to visit. She told me that few people come there a visit them. So I was happy to be a reason for her happiness and I also was less anxious to treat with her. I think the idea of being like them and the end of the year scared then I start to think about what things could be done in order to enjoy the like, then I immediately shook my head and think about what our text says about to abandon the tendency to satisfy ourselves and focus or energies on endeavor that seek viable solutions to humanity mounting problem. Finally what ill try to do is to not to think on how sad is to lonely and having no one to take care of you but focus on what can I do to solve this issue.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario