domingo, 19 de julio de 2009

reflection about the Cognitive Surplus video

As I said before I really like this class because it gave the opportunity to know different organizations or to visualize videos that share others works relating to social action. I am always been interesting in make others happy. I always blame to myself for not having enough time to dedicate to a service. I think that in my rush to finish my career I had left aside my well intentions to contribute with the society, but thank god and this class on Saturdays I go with my friend Angie and spend sometime with old people and do something to produce happiness.
I always have this necessity to give others love, but what have stopped of doing this is the lack of information about what options do we have to serve others.
I definitely don’t see myself sitting on a sofa waiting or watching the news of the world and just criticized every event that happens around it. I will rather produce something for the common share.
Here is a quote that I like for the ones that spend time doing nothing:
“if you judge people , you have no time to love them” Madre Teresa de Calcuta.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario